The Entrepreneurship Development Training Programme (EDTP) workshop is a regular workshop for new and existing entrepreneurs in Cross River State is focused on the natural resources sector, i.e.: Agriculture, Aquaculture, Forestry (Non Timber), Poultry and Eco-Tourism.
The Institute of Technology and Management Learning and Development Centre’s (ITM – LDC), recently went into strategic partnership with Cuso International to coordinate, facilitate and deliver a 2 Weeks Entrepreneurship Development Training Programme (EDTP) Workshop to Fifty One (51) participants from over Eighteen (18) organisations from different parts of Cross River State.
Some of the courses on the Entrepreneurship Development Training Programme (EDTP) are:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Using Marketing Strategies to Gain Competitive Advantage.
- Quality Management Strategies for Businesses.
- Effective Financial Management for Start-Ups.
- Business Enterprise.
- Educational Trip to Songhai Farms.
- Effective Management and Leadership Skills for Entrepreneurs.
- Modern Entrepreneurship and Employability Skills for Youths.
- Tourism: A Development Tool for Nigeria.
- Small Scale Farming: A Development Tool for Nigeria.
- ICT for Business Skills.
- Project Management.
- Effective Student Centred Teaching in the Lifelong Sector.
- Importance of E-Commerce to Businesses.
- Budgets & Costs Control Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Local Government Administration.
- Using ICT to Curb Public Sector Corruption