This is to inform all UTME candidates that admissions into the Full-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes of Cross River Institute of Technology and Management (CR-ITM), Ugep for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who sat for the 2017 unified tertiary matriculation examination (JAMB) and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible to apply.
(B) PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of
two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only into First Bank of Nig. Ltd Account No 2027263312
Cross River Institute of Technology and Management
(2) Collect Screening form from the Registry
(3) Completed Screening forms should be submitted with:
- Copy of O-level WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEC results
- Copy of JAMB results slip
- Copy of birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Local Government of Origin (this can be obtained at your LGA Secretariat)
- A recent passport photograph
- The Screening exercise commences 11th September 2017 and closes on 9th January 2018 and no further payment or registration can be done after that date.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Cross River Institute of Technology and Management (CR-ITM), Ugep must undergo the screening process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for admission.
- It should be noted that only candidates who properly register for the screening and are successful after the exercise would be considered for admission.
NB: CR-ITM will not tolerate any form of falsification of results. Any act of falsification will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Anthony A. Oshin (Fcai)