The Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep, Cross River state has released admission forms for its Pre National Diploma (Pre-ND) admissions (Full & Part Time). Applications are therefore invited for the institute’s admissions for the 2017/2018 academic session in:
Banking and Finance
Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Cooperative Economics and Management
Leisure and Tourism Management
Library and Information Science
Local Government Studies
Office Technology Management
Purchasing and Supply Management
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Agricultural Extension and Management
Soil Science and Technology
Crop Production Technology
The Pre National Diploma programme is for:
- Applicants who sat for the 2017 UTME but with low entry scores;
- Applicants who are yet to apply for the UTME
This is a one academic session preliminary programme that aims at developing and preparing students for the National Diploma programme/UTME Examination. Completing this programme qualifies the successful students for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme proper THROUGH presentation to the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination or to other Institutions of their choice
Both cases above are expected to poses at least Five WASSCE/SSCE/NABTEB credit level passes in the following: English Language, Mathematics and any three of (Physics – compulsory for computing applicants), Chemistry, Statistics, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Biology/Agricultural Science at not more than two sittings. There will be no entrance examination all applicants will be screened for admission.
HOW TO APPLY
(B) PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION EXERCISE
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of five thousand naira (N5, 000.00) only into First Bank of Nig. Ltd Account No 2027263312 Cross River Institute of Technology and Management
(2) Collect Pre-ND and/or Part-time Form from the CES Coordinator’s office at the Core Facility.
(3) Completed admission forms should be submitted along with:
- Copy of O-level SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB results
- Copy of birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Local Government of Origin (this can be obtained at your LGA Secretariat)
- Four (4) passport photographs
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply
The admission exercise commences 11th September 2017 and closes on 9th January 2018 and no further payment or registration can be done after that date.
It should be noted that only candidates who comply with the above procedures and are successful after the exercise would be considered for admission.
Please hurry up to pick-up our forms as only limited spaces are available and admission is strictly on first-come-first-serve basis for qualified candidates.
NB: CR-ITM will not tolerate any form of falsification of results. Any act of falsification will automatically disqualify the candidate.
ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL: Marcel 0807-399-1410; Ijeoma 08073991403; Joy 0902-213-6716; Obeten 0706-926-9341